Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dragging

Damn, the blog is dragging lately. It's just summer time blues, people.

That Skip James joint as great but enough is enough. I've bought a shit ton of records lately so i'll hold this fucker down myself.




I can't believe I found this again. I had this LP, then sold on eBay, and afterwards I saw it in a photo shoot in Madlib's studio, and it as name checked by somebody else... it's a private press lp, "drugs Won't Get It... People will". LP says "drug Addiction, let's talk". great samples.



this joint in fucking awesome. "africa germany germany mexico turkey australia". limited edition 215 copies or something, really really good bug out shit that is hypnotic and never crosses over into abrasive weirdness. this blog has one of the 2 sides. i'm digitizing this so i'll hit you off.



This is really really 80's out and terrible, it as $.50 cents, and i'm going to flip it into something beautiful in kid scooba project.




sonny Nelson reggae lp, real nice, signed by sonny himself!



first entry in the sunburned hand of the man rare lp covetry bug out... this is dangerous, there are a million super limited edition lp and 45's and shit on eBay.



on that note, shout out to my old school copy of black dice lost valley lp that happened to be in the same stack... super rare limited edition shit with hand done cover , holla!

that's tip of the iceberg. i got that ne prefuse 73 and new savath y savalas that's on stones throw, pretty nice. prefuse is like a big mix tape, almost. Uh... i got Grizzly Bear Yellow House on vinyl because i'm a nerd like that.

all right you jerks. go post something. sorr for typos but i spille dbeer on my keyboard and it's all fucked up. it's funny because its true.

4 comments:

EJ said...

yeah DC! keepin it live in the 11215.
oh wait...keepin the flow in the 07040?

hit me w the Prefuse 73 ish...

i'll try to do a new post soon...

Bill Zink said...

I have that "drugs" record.

T.J. said...

Excuse the design nerdus for a minute (thought I'd contribute where I can since the music well has been dry for me lately), but perhaps it's time for a redesign. This blue/pukey greenish-yellow scheme is a bit bland for such a bunch of outside-the-box music followers. It's honestly a bit depressing.

Keeping it simple (same format, probably just a color shift), I'm thinking either technicolor (Bitches Brew) or stark & minimal (classic Reid Miles). Probably the latter... shit just never gets old.

DC - let me know if you'd like me to mess around with some things.

DC said...

Bill Zink, where did you get that drugs record and do you knwo anything about it? are you a record guy?