Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anybody see this before? Internet cops are out!

I got this when I logged in to the dashboard:
We have received a DMCA complaint for your blog, What We Are Listening To.... An e-mail with the details of the complaint was sent to you on Jun 24, 2011 , and we reset the post status to "Draft"; you can edit it here. You may republish the post with the offending content and/or link(s) removed. If you believe you have the rights to post this content, you can file a counter-claim with us. For more on our DMCA policy, please click here. Thank you for your prompt attention.

4 comments:

ator said...

weird, what was the post?

and how was that Soundgarden show? do tell.... a live review is in order here

DC said...

Is this re: the Scoobie Brothers video? Becasue I can't go to jail, man... they'll eat a guy like me alive in there.

shadow of shathragot said...

I put a mediafire link in a post about Fitz and the Tantrums back in Feb. I guess it takes them a few months to track every link down? My preferred posting method is to include video embed, or .jpeg cover. WWALTers can go to mediafire, or other file gizmo sites ti find music without me posting the link on this page.

rootless said...

Hahahaha DC in jail............