Monday, February 16, 2009

Naked Raygun



I just got a bunch of old classics from my youth (pre-california high school, like '87-'90) like Big Black, Generation X, Jesus Lizard, Dead Kennedys and this Naked Raygun joint.

Not sure if this is a great album or if it is nostalgia talking, or both, but I've been rocking this back-to-back-to-back. What a great band! Not sure if you guys are hip to them... were Naked Raygun "local" to Chicago? I thought they were pretty big.

Holler at me and I'll spread the nostalgia trip for you old schooler Chicago guys.

dc

4 comments:

Pete said...

I have a few of those on cassette. They currently reside in the basement of my Mom's house. I would be interested in some digitals. Hook up for a trade?

Big Steve said...

What is there sound like??!!?

DC said...

Punk Rock? I guess it's punk rock...

Gabino said...

Gen X? If you have "Kiss me Deadly" I'd love it.......