Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DEMON!stration

Here is the instructional video. It took awhile, but it works, and all the files can be posted on Blogger. I think it's a touch easier than the odeo player solution - unless you have personal webspace with ftp access. This should work whether you are using a Mac or a PC. I had troubles uploading at first. I tried several different methods of encoding, and this is the first one that worked. If you know of a better combination of codecs to use, please let me know.




Here's the movie I posted in the demo. The track is by a band called Elegy. The song is called No Direction, and the compilation is called Kraut! Demons! Kraut! German Psychedelic Underground 1968 - 1976.

I'll be on the lookout for an easier and quicker solution. Let me know if you have ftp space, and I'll post a movie on how I do the Odeo player. Odeo doesn't do you any good unless you have a place to store the mp3.



1 comment:

Jim Turbert said...

look here > http://www.labnol.org/internet/design/html-embed-mp3-songs-podcasts-music-in-blogs-websites/2232/